3.02.2012

Oh how i love half-days!

Today is a half day! YAY! I can't tell if this week went by slow or not, but I do know that it has seem like a lot has happened since the beginning of this week.
Okay, so I am track and right now I am doing middle distance. I am hating it! I cannot seem to like anything about it. I don't think it is because it is hard... I did cross-country and I semi liked it. I just do not want to do it. So, guess what? I am going to quit the mid distance team and try hurdles. I did hurdles all through middle school and why should I waste all that hard work? I was pretty good, I placed second  in my district for the 55 meter hurdle race. I miss hurdles and miss the rush, and no one is going to stop me from doing hurdles, or I'm going to quit the team. I'm sick of everyone deciding what I'm going to do. I'm going to do what makes me the happiest I can be. Right now, it isn't the 800 meter. It sounds crazy, but this is driving me insane. I don't think I can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment