5.11.2012

Yesterday...

Yesterday was actually a really good day! I usually like Thursday's a lot because they are low-key, and it is only one day away from Friday (the weekend, my motivation to get through the week....)! The school day consisted of a singing, math review questions, technology, biology, lunch, and Romeo and Juliet. The really fun part of the day was at night. My great Uncle Johnny came to Phoenix for some of this week so he came and visited us last night. We went down to Tempe Marketplace (which is the coolest place ever! Wish I lived there) and ate at Red Robin (YUM!). The food was seriously delicious, and I ate way too much. Later, we walked around Tempe Marketplace and got ice cream at Cold Stone. Then we just enjoyed our dessert and talked in these cute little chairs by the store. Johnny told us a lot about our family... I never realized how unique my family is! He told us about his dad, my great great Aunt Jackie (who just passed away a few months ago, I couldn't go the funeral with my dad), and so much more. I seriously wanted to stay and listen to him tell me stories all night but it was a stupid school night so we had to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment