8.20.2012

Mitt Romney and Barack Obama

To be completely honest, I don't know much about the presidential candidates... I know it isn't a great thing, but I usually just go off what my parent's opinions are. But from just this quick research, here are some of my own opinions.
If I could vote, I would vote for Mitt Romney. Like I said before, this is somewhat off my parent's thoughts, but I do think I would vote for him anyway. Since Mitt Romney is LDS (like me) I agree with some of his tactics he plans to take if he wins the election. There are some things about President Obama that I particularly don't like, such as, the new Heath Care program and him deciding on letting the immigrants stay in the United States. If we have to pay taxes to live, then every one else should too. I believe in fairness, all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment