9.04.2012

To do cross country, or not...

My cross country is  pretty intense for a high school sport. He is an okay person, but we definitely have some personality differences... He is always especially harsh on me and my brother on the rules and regulations. Yesterday, he kicked my brother off the team. This whole season I really have been hating cross country. I've been trying to like it, but he puts way too much pressure on me... My parents were really upset that brother got kicked off the team, so they are letting me decide if I want to keep doing it. I honestly don't want to, but I feel like I'm letting my team down. Today after school I am going to swim practice to try it out, but I'm nervous I'm going to hate that too! Ughhh I really don't know what to do right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment