11.06.2012

The Election

All I hear about it is the election! I don't even have cable to see all the advertisements and commercials. Today is voting day, and I'm actually pretty excited to see who wins! I've heard it is really close, and honestly it will be kind of fun waiting to see who won. I really don't care who wins... I don't hate President Obama, and Mitt Romney seems like a good guy. If I could vote, I would probably vote for Mitt Romney because that is who my parents are voting for... Yeah, I know, I'm just listening to my parents. But what kid doesn't? When kids act like they know politics I honestly think it is funny. No, you don't know politics, your parents think they do, and you're just listening to them. I know I'm being harsh, and I'm sure some kids are actually involved with current events and have created some of their own opinions on politics, but some of the things I hear out of kids mouths, I'm like, You heard that on t.v., and you're just believing it because you have nothing else to back you up. Anyway, I could go on about this for quite a while, so I'll just stop here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment