1.09.2012

2011 Winterbreak

This Winterbreak was really fun! It was so nice having all my family home for the holiday's. This break mostly consisted of staying up really late, waking up really late, many QT trips, movie watching, and hanging with friends! My sister Maddi is going to BYU Hawaii so all Saturday and we helped her pack. It took SO LONG. Although, we were messing around a lot so I think that is why it took so long.. ha ha. She left yesterday at 4:30am. She arrived in Hawaii 3:30pm our time but it was 11:00am in Hawaii. I am so excited for her and can't wait till I finish high school because that is where I want to go!
This is the first day back at school. Randomly I have a different Biology teacher, and I am so annoyed! I am going to do everything I can to get back into Jaegar's class! And I'm not going to know anybody in that class... great.

No comments:

Post a Comment