10.05.2011

Apollo Cross Country Meet

Today we have a cross country meet.. eh. I don't particularly like cross country meets.I enjoy the bus rides, and hanging out with my team but I can say I don't really like to race! I mean, it feels good when I finish. I can say I accomplished something but I hate the feeling of being nervous. I don't get too nervous but it usually happens right before the race so at least it isn't too bad. It used to be really bad last year  but I've learned that I practice hard and if I work hard during the race I can do my best. And that is really all I can do. Is to give it my best effort. Today is a good day! Very nice weather.. It would be AWESOME if it started raining during our race. It would be a change of experience (for once... it is usually so hot)! Kinda wishing I would've worn some jeans instead of shorts though because it is kind of chilly! I looked at the weather and it said it was going to be sunny... Whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment