11.23.2011

Thanksgiving Eve

The title just makes me laugh! Me and my dad for every minor holiday (Thanksgiving isn't but just keep reading..) are always like : " It's Easter Eve!" or "It's Saint Patrick's Day Eve!" He texted me that this morning while I was at school and it seriously made my day. I love my dad, he is so funny.
Thanksgiving is weird this year! We usually have all six of us (Mom, Dad, Courtney, Maddi, Jarom, and me), our favorite cousin Marcie, Nana and Papa, and my Gigi. Since my two sisters are in China and my cousin is in Korea, we are kind of slacking this year! It's still going to be fun but I really miss everybody. And, it is usually at our house but instead we are going to my Nana's and we are having Christmas Eve here at our house. I don't really care, just as long as I'm stuffed to the extreme and I'm with my family it's all good. My brother's best friend Duncan is celebrating this year with us because he can't miss work and his parents are going out of town. So this weekend should be really fun!
Jarom and Duncan both got jobs at Hollister. Jarom thinks he is so cool now.. just kidding. But he is cool! Who just strolls in and gets a job on the spot? My brother. He gets everything half off now, which is nice but that place is still expensive. Also, they can only wear Hollister clothes. Dumb?  Yeah.
Happy Thanksgiving to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment