11.28.2011

Thanksgiving Part II

This Thanksgiving was really fun but really different. Our group was so small because my two sisters and cousin are gone. Although, my brother's best friend Duncan came along so that was really fun! Our church plays football Thanksgiving morning and we have doughnuts and juice in the morning. Again, this year wasn't as fun because my sister's and cousin weren't there. We left to my Nana's around 12 and got there around 1245. We all took a nap because we were exausted and my Nana started cooking for the big dinner. At like 130 Me, Duncan, and Jarom went long boarding. I am addicted! It is so much fun. I love the feeling of wind blowing through my hair, and it almost feels like you're flying. I'm starting to get the hang of it the more and more I ride so that's cool. Since my sister's are in China we made them a video of what we did so they didn't miss out on all the fun. My mom recorded us doing some cool hills on our longboards The video turned out awesome! The weekend went really fast, and made me anxious for winter break!

No comments:

Post a Comment